This position requires a strong desire and ability to drive new relationships and utilize networking and prospecting skills to navigate through companies as well as an assigned territory. This is a true hunting position and requires heavy prospecting and driving pipeline generation within a defined territory. Account Executives must be able to leverage value-based selling techniques focused on conveying a compelling value proposition to C-level decision-makers. Must prove ability to push C-level buyers through a complex sales process.
This role will be focused on selling the CBS North Star Order Entry platform as a SaaS or PaaS service offering. The North Star Order Entry platform is an industry leading point of sale application that is ideal for Table Service, QSR and Fast Casual segments. North Star’s flexibility and advanced feature set truly delivers on all levels and is poised to gain significant market share by nature of its capabilities and technical advantages.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions and a working knowledge of hospitality operations. This position offers a tremendous growth and revenue opportunity for the right candidate.
- Focused prospecting and Territorial Management
- Create and drive New Business opportunities
- Disciplined CRM Management of Leads and Sales Pipeline
- Leverage internal and external resources to advance campaigns
- Cultivate strong relationships with prospects, customers and third parties
- Tailor sales approach to specific scenarios
- Present and clearly articulate CBS value proposition and products
- Adopt CBS sales processes, strategies, and tactics
- Work closely with CBS Sales Leadership, Sales Engineering and Marketing
- Development of business cases and solution options
- Travel for onsite demonstrations, client visits and trade shows
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Four-year college degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced Sales Training & Value based selling
- 7-10 years SaaS sales experience
- 5+ years in a sales role with assigned quota, preferably in a Business Development role
- Proven track record of regularly exceeding quotas and performing among top 10%
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to craft and deliver engaging live presentations and messaging
- Proficient in standard business applications MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, LinkedIn, Zoho or similar CRM platforms.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position’s duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Comments are closed.