1) NorthStar Recipe Viewer can only stream video
2) Open NorthStar Recipe system
3) Open the Recipe File
4) Open a Recipe by Double Clicking on the Recipe
5) Select the Media tab
6) Select Add
7) Use the Drop Down Next to Manage Media to select your Media
8) Click OK
9) Click Save
10) The Video should be available from the Recipe
1) From the Recipe Image > Select Image from Library Screen
2) Click the Manage Media Button
3) Select the add media icon
4) Fill in the Name of the Video – The Title it will be listed under
5) Fill in the Description of the Video – what the Video is about
Select The Media Type (if the media is a video select Video from the drop down list)
6) Enter the URL of the Video.
7) Set The display size Width (800) Height (600)
8) Then click preview
The Video should play
1) Open Up The Windows Explorer
2) Select the Drive IIS is installed on (Normally C:)
3) Select the Inetpub folder
4) Select the WWWroot folder
5) Select The NSRecipe Folder
6) Select The Video Folder
7) Place The video you want to assign a URL to in this folder
8) Select the video and make sure you know the extension i.e. mpg, mpeg, MP4
9) The c:Inetpubwwwroot in the url should be replaced by the IP prefixed with http://
In this case c:InetpubwwwrootNSRecipeVideokrismaher.mpg becomes
Thank you for your continued support and trust in CBS. We're grateful for each and every one of you.
We're going back to the universal language of love and a symbol of families for many: food.
At times when our family is away, food, or the warm memories of gatherings bring us home.
Our CBS family is happy to share with you this recipe book of our favorite dishes to bring us all closer this holiday season. When we can't celebrate the holiday season with those we love, we hope that sharing our favorite recipes brings some bright joy to you and yours.
Know that CBS is always here for you, there is always someone on the other side of a phone. If you just need someone to talk to, give us a call. We are here to not only support your restaurants but your people as well.
Please enjoy these recipes from our families' kitchens and some of our client's kitchens.