This is a periodic summary of known issues in our released software. If you discover a problem in released software that is not listed, please send a report to Application Support using the template in KM article #674.
- Ebar Labor_10.dat and Sales_10.dat do not match sales data.
- Itemdisc.dbf distribution is wrong when there is a discount and payment as a discount on the same check.
- When turning on Manager Override on 30% tip spcwin is not sending the tip amount to Slipsteam all of the time and causing the 2 to not balance.
- Temporary fix: Set Manager Tip over ride to 0 until this is fixed in the new spcwin.
Will be resolved in the next release (estimated: January 2012):
- PosiRpt discount/coupon report does not account for overring form-of-payment discounts
- PosiRpt “discount category summary” report missing some types of discounts
- Use reporting discount field causes memos to repeat(313-496575)
- Type 5 in ITEMDISC disappears with multiple discount types
- Second comp card causes a negative balance check (Ebar)
- Cell Type 12 + coupon is missing primary item price
- Incorrect cashouts when paying checks together (369-498101)
- Found T file with comp split from primary item (313-498122)
NorthStar Change Management
- Jigsaw not fully optimizing screens.
- Coupons in Screen Tiers will export incorrectly (Ebar Issue)
NorthStar Recipe Editor
- Images added by URL do not print
- Better error handling when cannot log into the database
- Viewer log off timeout doesn’t change regardless of value
NorthStar Desktop and Enterprise Portal
- The SHP Eligibility Status Report for Moxies and Shark’s Club Canada is failing to display in the report columns
- When the Bottlerocket application is used (with command arguments or not), an error keeps coming up. The error is: Run Time error 430, class does not support automa
- Exception thrown when querying for date not on Fiscal/Calendar
- SHP Eligibilty STatus Reprot not reflecting the configuration rules on the Headers of the report
- Desktop / Daily Management Operations report is missing forecasted sales