CBS is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This position is an amazing growth opportunity for candidates seeking career growth, mentoring and personal development.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Disciplined CRM Management of Leads
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the VP of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Associate degree in Marketing, Business Admin or equivalent job experience
- Competitive mindset with an understanding of sales performance metrics
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to craft and deliver engaging messaging
- Proficient in standard business applications MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, LinkedIn, Zoho or similar CRM platforms.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position’s duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.