New Release: NorthStar Order Entry .52
This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Order Entry
Released: Dec 13th 2013
- OE-70 – Refactor time clock data storage, store data as punches instead of timecards
- OE-128 – Managers can make previous period adjustments to time cards
- OE-195 – Improved the Remote Listener to maintain a more reliable connection to the XMPP server.
- OE-245 – Admins can disable users from placing/re-opening pre-orders system wide.
- OE-283 – Customer can no longer tip on a device in kiosk mode.
- OE-320 – Device is detached from the location after staff submits the order (only in Table Service Mode)
- OE-155 – Restaurant operators can setup a menu item promo to display when the customer adds an item to the order.
- OE-162 – Items Sales Report from Gops.Report Think Client, showing Unknown Sales Category
- OE-198 – Kiosk cash payment still available after credit card fails, regardless of cash payment enabled setting.
- OE-209 – Logic Controls export does not say no in front of components
- OE-210 – Logic Controls interface is sending to expo twice for some items.
- OE-243 – Unable to run Date Range Reports using Thick Client
- OE-299 – Rapidly touching finalize button causes extra ticket to print
- OE-357 – Timeclock pop up on previous period adjustments is auto set to Today
- OE-358 – Timeclock Adjustments are only working for current week.
- OE-360 – While adding a clockin/clockout the declared tip resets to 0 after you select a job