The POS (Point of Sale) Implementation Specialist position serves as a client-facing branch of Custom Business Solutions, INC. This position requires a high level of client interaction in order to provide industry-defining implementation, support, and training for the company’s hardware and software-based POS system. An Implementation Specialist is required to travel extensively. This position acts as the CBS primary point of contact after-sales handoff for hardware, software, and other technical issues associated with their duties and responsibilities in getting a POS system installed, trained, and effectively running.
- Travel as required through the US with some international travel to implement POS Systems in a wide variety of hospitality environments.
- Review all pertinent documentation prior to assigned installations to be fully prepared and knowledgeable.
- Unpack and install hardware and configure software specific to client needs, if needed.
- Facilitate successful implementations of software applications and functionality.
- Document all activities in a manner compliant with the company’s quality procedures.
- Work closely with internal company staff to manage workflow and communication.
- Assist to resolve hardware and software-related issues at recently installed client sites.
- Ensure that client satisfaction is maintained.
- Escalate technical issues to the appropriate CBS department when needed.
- Manage client satisfaction for the assigned project at a level that promotes goodwill, confidence, and credibility in order to exceed client expectations in terms of product, service, and support quality.
- Assist with remote installation of products, support-related tasks, and other miscellaneous tasks when not in the field.
- Provide functional training to the client’s staff, or direct the client on how and/or where to access training materials and programs.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn and keep current on services and applications.
- Technical troubleshooting and reverse engineering abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills supported by strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiating skills.
- Hospitality or related client service field experience is a plus
- Ability to work nights and weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Strong written/verbal communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Effective client service skills, which includes a positive attitude, helpful client interaction, and maintenance of ongoing client relationship.
- Ability to travel.
- Physically able to lift 20+ lb. boxes.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and Passport.
- Must have and maintain a record of safe and competent driving.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
Comments are closed.