This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Change Management
Version: Preview Links and Release Links
Released: January 29th 2013
- NorthStar Change Management Link:
- Installation Instructions:
- Add in menu setup option for Table Cost Center Override
- NCM is not accounting for the “Set regular cost center from menu” flag
- Add support for “Elim from service charge 2?” flag on sales buttons and modifier buttons.
- Ability to add a Memo to a Comp Button for all cell type 1 comps
- Fixed issue where the color in “Restaurant Concepts” does not match what is in the “Add Sales” buttons and modifiers. (IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS FIX MAY CHANGE YOUR COLOR IN THE DESIGN SCREEN SINCE THE COLOR POSITION IN THE DESIGN SCREEN NOW MATCHES THE COLOR POSITION IN RESTAURANT CONCEPTS. YOU WILL NEED TO RUN THE DATABASE MAINTENANCE FOR THE SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOUR OLD COLOR SETTINGS!)
- Fixed issue where unlinking an item from a comp/coupon will not allow you to add an item to that comp/coupon.
- Fixed issue where Gift Card Bulk Activation is missing.
- Fixed issue where prices are not being saved when changing it via “Manage a Price Tier Group”
- Fixed issue when changing an existing comp to link to gen comp, it creates a comp discount = y flag in the export.
- Add logic to coupons to filter eligibility by screen tiers on export.
- Fixed issue when sorting price tier group, with sites that have nulls in price tier groups, it will give you a .net error.
- Fixed issue where importing items.xml into NCM causes prices changes not to work in the price tier group.
- Fixed issue when exporting to rocket, it will create an extra folder in the root drive.
- Fixed issue where time stamps on changes to the table dbo.ecm.items.prices are not correct.
- Fixed issue where doing MRC on all buttons is causing a “Null Reference Exception” Error.
- Fixed issue where Jigsaw is not optimizing the screen.