This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Landing Pad
- This version of LandingPad now gives you the ability to move from Access MDB to SQL Server.
- New installer for Landing Pad.
1) Launch the installer
2) Click next until you get to the Database Server Setup Screen
3) Enter in the SQL Information for Landing Pad to connect to. NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS USER HAS THE ABILITY TO ADD TABLES.
4) Click Next
5) Click Install NOTE: THE INSTALLER MAY ASK YOU TO REBOOT THE SERVER. YOU NEED TO DO SO TO ENSURE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN INSTALLED PROPERLY.
6) Once install of Landing Pad is done, you’ll now need to import the existing data from Lpad.mdb into SQL. Instructions are located here. How To Import Legacy Landing Pad Configuration
7) Once imported, go into Mission control and verify that all of the information that was in the previous lpad.mdb is in mission control.