This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Landing Pad
Downloads/NorthStar Enterprise Portal – Landing Pad Update v. 220.127.116.11
1) Launch the installer
2) Click next until you get to the Database Server Setup Screen
3) Enter in the SQL Information for Landing Pad to connect to. NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS USER HAS THE ABILITY TO ADD TABLES.
4) Click Next
5) Click Install NOTE: THE INSTALLER MAY ASK YOU TO REBOOT THE SERVER. YOU NEED TO DO SO TO ENSURE EVERYTHING HAS BEEN INSTALLED PROPERLY.
ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE NEVER MOVED THE LPAD.MDB TO SQL. OTHERWISE SKIP THESE STEPS.
6) Once install of Landing Pad is done, you’ll now need to import the existing data from Lpad.mdb into SQL. Instructions are located here. How To Import Legacy Landing Pad Configuration
7) Once imported, go into Mission control and verify that all of the information that was in the previous lpad.mdb is in mission control.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in CBS. We're grateful for each and every one of you.
We're going back to the universal language of love and a symbol of families for many: food.
At times when our family is away, food, or the warm memories of gatherings bring us home.
Our CBS family is happy to share with you this recipe book of our favorite dishes to bring us all closer this holiday season. When we can't celebrate the holiday season with those we love, we hope that sharing our favorite recipes brings some bright joy to you and yours.
Know that CBS is always here for you, there is always someone on the other side of a phone. If you just need someone to talk to, give us a call. We are here to not only support your restaurants but your people as well.
Please enjoy these recipes from our families' kitchens and some of our client's kitchens.