This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Recipe Viewer
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Portal Server 22.214.171.124
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Editor Server 126.96.36.199
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Editor Client 188.8.131.52
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Portal Update 184.108.40.206
Released: May 7, 2014
- LS-230 – When you delete the Title in the Details Tab and switch tabs, you’ll get a .Net Error
- LS-234 – Back Button in Recipe Viewer Does not function like a real back button
- LS-212 – On Certain environments Recipe Portal is getting an error System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
- LS-231 – When Printing recipes, the recipe does not match what shows in the portal
- LS-239 – Getting Unhandled Exception 80% of the time when doing Print Preview
- LS-217 – User can see Image Title below the image preview in media preview or recipe viewer
- LS-235 – Portal.css can now be customized and will not be overwritten during an upgrade.
- LS-244 – You can now enable/disable new and modified button.
- LS-245 – Database updates are now done through the installers instead of the executable.
- LS-250 – Change recipe image button to show the image instead of the carousel if there is only 1 image.
- LS-191 – You can now search through recipes when linking recipes.
- LS-246 – RV Can now handle SQL Servers that use SQL Replication
- If you are a customer and need to get a hold of this install, please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative
- RecipeEditorClient.exe will install the Recipe Editor Only
- RecipePortalUpdate.exe will update Recipe Portal Files Only
- RecipePortalServer.exe will give you the option to install RV Portal from Scratch or Update an existing Portal
- RecipeEditorServer.exe is will give you the option to install Recipe Editor Database and Recipe Portal Database
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Upgrade:
Updating Existing RV
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Install From Scratch:
Installing Recipe Viewer From Scratch