This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Recipe Viewer
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Portal Server 184.108.40.206
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Editor Server 220.127.116.11
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Editor Client 18.104.22.168
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Portal Update 22.214.171.124
Released: June 24, 2014
LS-59 – When doing a print preview on a recipe that has a long quantity label, it word wraps the quantity label and makes the recipe hard to read
LS-190 – Multi select print on the RV only prints 1 recipe
LS-266 – Moving a Recipe without a Group from the Master Recipe List into a Group No Longer Actually Moves it Into that Group
LS-276 – The quantity Drop Down cuts off the title if the title is too long
LS-284 – Recipe Module Button Wrapping Is Not The Same As Version 126.96.36.199
LS-285 – When doing a recipe search the background image is pulling a different image not the customized images.
LS-287 – Image Carousel – Horizontal Scroll For Multiple Images has issues for large images.
LS-289 – Recipe Note and Utensil Spacing, Alignment, and Formatting in Viewer do not match the previous versions of RV.
LS-291 – Previous recipe button skips levels
LS-295 – Getting object reference not set to an instance of an object when accessing some recipes.
LS-300 – Carousel arrows are missing
LS-307 – Recipe image attributes are not getting saved if the note title and/or the description are blank.
LS-320 – Some recipe groups, have some recipes disappear when multiple users touch the group at the same time
LS-299 – Image first causes back button to require multiple taps to start working again.
LS-306 – Recipe image size does not honor the size set in the editor.
LS-283] – 2.1.11.x Upgrade setup Does Not Perform The Entire Upgrade
NOTE: The line .body overflow:auto is not supported. You need to take that setting out in RecipeViewer.css for the carousel to work properly.
- LS-286 – Recipe Search – On-Screen Keyboard Improvements
- LS-305 – Auto resize the images in the carousel so customers do not have to scroll up or down
NOTE: You now have the option to set max height and width in Tools/Options. Any image that surpasses these settings will be resized automatically.
- All media found in:\hq-file1sharedInstallNorthStarNorthStar Recipe Viewer188.8.131.52
If you are a customer and need to get a hold of this install, please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative
- RecipeEditorClient.exe will install the Recipe Editor Only
- RecipePortalUpdate.exe will update Recipe Portal Files Only
- RecipePortalServer.exe will give you the option to install RV Portal from Scratch or Update an existing Portal
- RecipeEditorServer.exe is will give you the option to install Recipe Editor Database and Recipe Portal Database
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Upgrade:
Updating Existing RV
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Install From Scratch:
NEW Recipe Viewer Install