This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Recipe Viewer
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Portal Server 188.8.131.52
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Editor Server 184.108.40.206
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Editor Client 220.127.116.11
Version: NorthStar Recipe Viewer Portal Update 18.104.22.168
Released: July 7, 2014
LS-187 – Recipe Editor audit report shows data that was not changed and shows wrong user name for user who changed it.
LS-189 – When running a recipe audit report for today to today the report does not show todays changes.
LS-323 – Control V does not work with Editor when running on Windows 2008 R2
LS-331 – When adding a group to a recipe, the audit report shows information not related to just adding a recipe group to the recipe
LS-333 – When creating hyperlinks, the report will show the guid that was added instead of the actual recipe that the hyperlink is pointing to.
LS-349 – Recipe editor – COMException when printing recipes
LS-360 – When you choose to install just the rv editor, you will get an error
- LS-346 – Enhance the change tracking report. Add a language column and display the name of the layout mode instead of the numerical value.
- All media found in:“\hq-file1sharedInstallNorthStarNorthStar Recipe Viewer22.214.171.124”
If you are a customer and need to get a hold of this install, please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative
- RecipeEditorClient.exe will install the Recipe Editor Only
- RecipePortalUpdate.exe will update Recipe Portal Files Only
- RecipePortalServer.exe will give you the option to install RV Portal from Scratch or Update an existing Portal
- RecipeEditorServer.exe is will give you the option to install Recipe Editor Database and Recipe Portal Database
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Upgrade:
Updating Existing RV
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Install From Scratch:
NEW Recipe Viewer Install