This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Recipe Viewer
Version: Rapid Release
Released: March 18th 2013
- FIXED – Issue when turning remember login information, the program will not remember the information
- FIXED – Getting java script errors when running Recipe Viewer through Secure Browser.
- Undo Word Wrap Feature for both Editor and Recipe Viewer.
- Add ability to hide search categories in Tools/Options.
- Add ability to see what version the portal is by adding version number on the top left of the portal.
- Add ability to navigate from one media to the other without having to go back to the media selection screen.
- Add New Staging Templates:
- Stacked – Ingredients Right
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Upgrade:
1) Download the latest Recipe Viewer Portal located in
2) Extract the contents of the zip file downloaded into your Recipe Viewer Portal folder in the server. They are normally located in c:inetpubwwwrootrv folder (Note: If you made any customizations to any css files or ascx files to change fonts or colors in the portal folder, it may be over written.)
3) Restart IIS.
4) Once the portal folder has been upgraded, you will then need to launch the recipe editor to complete the upgrade. (Note: if the SQL User client used in the Recipe Editor Setup does not have any Database Owner and SysAdmin rights to the database, you may get an error while logging in.)
- Recipe Viewer Portal Install Full Install:
- Installation Instructions for brand new Recipe Viewer Portal Full Install: