This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Recipe Viewer
Version: Rapid Release Preview
Released: Feb 20th 2013
- Recipe Viewer Editor:
- Installation Instructions for Recipe Viewer Portal Upgrade:
1) Download the latest Recipe Viewer Portal located in
2) Extract the contents of the zip file downloaded into your Recipe Viewer Portal folder in the server. They are normally located in c:inetpubwwwrootrv folder (Note: If you made any customizations to any css files or ascx files to change fonts or colors in the portal folder, it may be over written.)
3) Restart IIS.
4) Once the portal folder has been upgraded, you will then need to launch the recipe editor to complete the upgrade. (Note: if the SQL User client used in the Recipe Editor Setup does not have any Database Owner and SysAdmin rights to the database, you may get an error while logging in.)
- Recipe Viewer Portal Install Full Install:
- Installation Instructions for brand new Recipe Viewer Portal Full Install:
- Staging template enhancements for Multi Lingual Print Template
- Added support for HTML on announcement page
- FIXED – When switching from English to Spanish, the quantity field doesn’t resize properly
- FIXED – Getting Unhandled exception when adding external code to a recipe
- FIXED – After Upgrade, if you set recipe layout to Stacked, the format changes and the quantity field is not sized properly
- FIXED – Getting unhandled exception when printing using the multi-language template
- FIXED – Search Function will find certain recipes in the auto complete box, however when they click the recipe, it will say no recipe found.
- FIXED – If you fail to connect to a database and get a .net error when logging in, NS Editor will freeze.
- FIXED – Getting java script errors when running Recipe Viewer through Secure Browser.