This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: POSitouch 5 Updater
- If you are a customer and need to get a hold of this install, please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative
- “New Machine Setup” is for installing a single machine that has never had POSitouch installed.
- “System Update” is for updating an entire restaurant. It should be run from the backoffice computer (or posdriver only if the restaurant does not have a backoffice).
Your feedback is important! If you discover an issue with the installation media, please contact Application Support immediately so we can resolve the issue for the next release. Your assistance makes our software better!
- Fixed: Installer getting stuck on The “Select POSitouch Version” screen. It was getting stuck moving forward in the installation due to the POSitouch version information not being clear.
- Installation process is now highly automated. After filling out one sheet of information, the rest of the installation process should be fully automated.
- Expiration date has been extended to September 1, 2013.
- Installation process has been tested with both Windows 7 and 64-bit backoffice machines.
- Added Fingerprint Files to SC Directory (Should fix issues with upgrading sites with Fingerprints)
- The .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 is downloaded and installed along with POSitouch. If the site has blocked Internet access, you can also transfer the full .NET installs and point the installers to them. It will then use them instead of trying to download.
- Instructions clarified.
- At least 200% more shiny than before.
- The InstallRDC folder has been reorganized. Install media is now located in the “RDC” folder. Loose executables have been migrated to an “Executables” folder.