This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: POSitouch 6
- If you are a customer and need to get a hold of this install, please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative
- “Update Machine Setup” is for updating machines that have had POSitouch installed previously.
Your feedback is important! If you discover an issue with the installation media, please contact Application Support immediately so we can resolve the issue for the next release. Your assistance makes our software better!
- Installation process is now highly automated. After filling out one sheet of information, the rest of the installation process should be fully automated.
- Expiration date has been extended to March 31, 2014.
- Installation process has been tested with both Windows 7 and 64-bit backoffice machines.
- Added Fingerprint Files to SC Directory (Should fix issues with upgrading sites with Fingerprints)
- The .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 is downloaded and installed along with POSitouch. If the site has blocked Internet access, you can also transfer the full .NET installs and point the installers to them. It will then use them instead of trying to download.
- Instructions clarified.
- Fix for the issue of paying a check with multiple authorizations of the same CC type (like VISA) with Edit Tips on Payment OFF .
- Fix – lc vdu summary
- Fix – combined checks and name/name
- Fix – punch time if lingering on time clock screen
- Fix – change – coin dispenser
- Fix for missing “ENTER Auth#” button if user priv 34 is OFF and 118 is ON
- Fix – sep checks – cannot select last item
- Fix – sets in xml output
- Fix – tax summary
- Fix for occasional temp malfunction when spcwin goes down for nightly shutdown with CONTINUES operation while some fast checks still open and XML output configured for “canceled checks”
- New flag “Default to Debit”
- New flag on Prep Printer Redirection screen “Redirected to 0 will not redirect”.
- Round up for charity feature
- The InstallRDC folder has been reorganized. Install media is now located in the “RDC” folder. Loose executables have been migrated to an “Executables” folder.