This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Desktop
Released: January 21st 2013
- Installation Instructions: Automatic Update
Add 2 missing fields to the Statutory Holiday Payroll Eligibility Report
- Statutory Holiday Payroll needs to omit punches with 0 min for eligibility and any punches that are 13 min or less.
- Desktop will now check for any .OPN files before running any commit. If there are any .OPN files, Desktop will prompt you with options to quit or retry.
- Desktop will now only verify AP data within the past 12 months before it commits.
- This should solve issues where old trnhdr.dbf and trndtl.dbf suddenly show up in the system and cause old AP invoices to show up.
- Paychex002 needs address 3 reported on HR Integration Report
- NorthStar Desktop Alert “require all users to be punched out to commit” even when everybody is punched out.
- Labor Hours and Dollars are not matching POSitouch TA when using Labor Hours by Labor Center by Day Part-Scheduled
- Desktop does not show all fields while running GL Commit
- Payroll Export is not exporting tips in earnings 5
- Fixed issue where Desktop will audit all inventory numbers if the customer deletes an obsolete inventory item in POSI.
- Fixed issue where Desktop will not honor backup folder location setting in QBackup setup.
- Fixed issue where split shift count on Payroll Summary Report is wrong. (Ebar Issue)
No known issues. If you run into any problems, please contact ApplicationSupport@cbsnorthstar.com .