New Software Update: NorthStar Enterprise Content Management
This is a notification that Custom Business Solutions has released new software!
Software: NorthStar Enterprise Content Management
Released: November 13th 2013
- Existing ECM customers can click this link to access the production Enterprise Content Management Link – ECM
- If you are a new customer and would like more information on this product, please contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative
- [OE-153] – Error when user puts certain character combinations in device description name and tries to save.
- [OE-201] – When adding DayPart Start Date, you’ll get an error that a start date must be equal or earlier than the end date even though it is not
- [OE-205] – Menu Item Component Rules: Unable to change default components with max rules
- [OE-206] – Menu Item batch modifications are not saving.
- [OE-250] – User can set non kitchen properties when editing a kitchen location.
- [OE-268] – Cannot do a search filter with SITE ID
- [OE-282] – User cannot change concept name. Save does not work.
- [OE-292] – Unable to make changes to Menu Item Components
- [OE-155] – Restaurant operators can setup a menu item promo to display when the customer adds an item to the order.
- [OE-218] – Cannot configure GuestUI Colors for customers in production.