CBS has company-hired and trained Field Technicians in many areas of the country and provides a nationwide network that can deliver responsive onsite service.
Our Field Service Team is closely managed to ensure we meet the service level commitments established with our customers. A CBS Field Technician arrives at your site fully-equipped with parts and service equipment in-hand to assist with getting your POS System up and running without delay. For all full contract customers, once the service issue is repaired, the CBS Field Technician will complete a preventative maintenance walk through “Health Check” to proactively identify and address potential problem areas before it presents downtime for your business. CBS has built a fully integrated electronic work order system that provides instant notification to each field technician of a service call and provides them with the details needed to promptly respond to the customer’s service issues.
- With a high level of success, able to meet or beat the defined Service Level
- Provides Prompt Estimated Time of Arrivals (ETAs)
- Arrives with Parts-in-Hand
- Customer Service Focused, Understanding Your Business
- Many Sub-assembly Repairs Performed Quickly Onsite
- The i-WorkOrder tool integrates seamlessly with our CRM/Call Management System
- Automated Dispatching from Support Center to Assigned Field Technician
- Work Performed Captured for Reporting
- Parts used Captured for Inventory Management & Reporting