This is a notification for upcoming Features and Bug Fixes by the Backoffice Team
Sprint ETA: 09/17/2013
Software: NorthStar Recipe Viewer
- RV – Limitation on how many Roles can be associated to view a Recipe viewer Tab in the portal.
- RV -Remove Licensing – When double clicking on the app after it’s built from the project, you get an unhandled exception.
- AS an administrator I need to update RV Editor system with an offline installer
Software: NorthStar Desktop
- When desktop goes through upgrade as non-admin, export to pdf on reports do not work.
- Desktop Daily report within the ops reports of Desktop does not calculate WTD MGM $
- Desktop Stat Holiday – SHP Audit Report does not properly apply the rule of 4 weeks prior to a Holiday for pay calculation
- Desktop Stat Holiday – SHP Audit Report is not qualifying all of the hours worked for 1 employee
- Desktop Stat Holiday – SHP Benefits Calc Report is not calculating overtime hours for the report
- When you seutp a gross sales category as “Sales by Category by Cost Center by Shift”, the total of the category does not match the data if you set it up as Sales By Category.
Software: Enterprise Content Management
- ECM – Getting Access denied error on dashboard.
- ECM – Loyalty Menu Item Tab is not complete
- ECM – When adding a brand new site and you hit save and edit after entering data on the first page of the form, there is no error indicating that you need to enter data in the other page
- ECM – When Adding Day part Menus, it takes multiple clicks on the save button for it to go through.
- ECM – When adding media from Media Show Items, after adding a picture, the form stays instead of taking you back to Media Selection Page.
- ECM – When Adding tags in Serving Option Categories, the tags do not show up in the grid unless you refresh the page.
- ECM – When Changing Image of Components, the image does not show up until you switch tabs
- ECM- User can set multiple components as default, violating maximum unique of 1
- As an ECM User I can also be an Order Entry User
Software: NorthStar Data Service
- DS – CI Production config
- DS – Deploy Data Service and Reporting Service to production
Software: NorthStar Reports
Software: NorthStar Portal
Software: NorthStar Backoffice
- BO – Add declared tips to BackOffice reports
- Deploy Backoffice 1.0 into production
- MAPAL – Add new store to ECM.CLOUD