This is a notification for upcoming Features and Bug Fixes by the Backoffice Team
Sprint ETA: 08/02/2013
Software: NorthStar Desktop
- Lawrys report change
- Add Ability to add notes to a configured alert.
- Add Ability to have the Note Entered at alert to be moved above store into SQL
- Add Totals by Vendor to A/P Flash Reports
- Ebar Request: Need the 2 digit option for Payroll Summary Report to apply to the report during the commit process
Software: Enterprise Content Management
- No records to display defect upon using [Save Changes] in Serving Options-> Batch Mod
- Getting Invalid Identity Type when clicking on Users/Users after being inactive for 60 seconds
- When Adding Components, the component you added will not appear in the list until you refresh the website
- Related items is showing every related item in the database. It should only show the Account’s items
- Design Change – Currently ECM Login and POS User Name are using the same property. These need to be broken apart.
Software: NorthStar Data Service
- Implement security on Membership Service
- Implement existing DataMart repository pattern for Report Service (OData)
- Create a data reprocessor
- Add Audit Log Data to Data Mart from Staging.
- Implement security (SiteAccess) for Sales/Labor/LookupReport services
- Design/Create security
- Report service integration test
Software: NorthStar Reports
Software: NorthStar Portal
- Hooters: Server Forecast Report when ran for Unit Spokane, and for any day or period, the resulting information does not cover the entire day activities.
- EBar Payroll Tables have Strange Data
Software: NorthStar Backoffice
- La Tagliatella Check Search Feature in Dynamic Grid Showing wrong check information
- MAPAL – Look into how Gift Cards being tracked in the system